Find out what support is available to you and how you can access it.
How to check if you are eligible for Disabled Students' Allowances (DSAs) and how you can apply.
How to arrange extra time, a scribe or use of a computer in your exams if you are a student with a disability.
Common specific learning difficulties and how to support students affected by them.
What a Disability Access Plan (DAP) is and how to access one using SAMIS.
We can provide you with advice and support if you have a disability, including but not limited to:
- specific learning difficulties
- autism spectrum disorders
- mental health difficulties
- mobility and sensory impairments
- long-term medical conditions
Disability Service firstname.lastname@example.org 01225 385538