University of Bath


Instructions, advice and guidance to help you get things done.

  • Register with the police

    If you are an international student, you may need to register with the police in Bath when you get to the UK. Find out how.

  • Tier 4 visa pilot

    Guidance for one-year master's course applicants applying for a Tier 4 visa.