Casual Retail Assistants
We are looking for customer focused people to join our teams in the Fresh and Fresh Express stores.
About the role
ahs is a busy, vibrant and dynamic department.
The roles are casual and part-time, to start late in September and work the academic year ahead.
We're looking for people with drive and ambition.
You can expect to develop your skills and make a positive contribution to the success of the stores and the department.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- providing our customers with a high quality of service
- processing transactions on the tills
- ensuring deliveries are complete on time
- merchandising products and point of sale to ensure the store always is presented to a high standard
- adhering to department and store procedures.
Full training is provided.
There are various shifts available as our operating hours fall between 6am to 11:30pm.
If you are a student, shift patterns are not confirmed until you have received your timetable, so you can work around your studies.
If you are looking for a lively, fast paced environment that values your input, innovation and hard work, then we’d like to hear from you.
The salary for this role is £9.28 an hour, including holiday pay.
Due to the amount of applications received we are unable to respond to all applicants.