Industrial Strategy Acceleration Fund
Supporting the activities of our academic staff to engage with external organisations and industries.
The Industrial Strategy Acceleration Fund (ISAF) is an open call to support your activities for engaging with external organisations and industry.
The fund promotes the development of research projects and impact activities aligned to the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund (ISCF).
The following activities are supported:
- building networks with industry/collaborators/potential users/beneficiaries
- generating new research income opportunities from external organisations
- attending user/beneficiaries workshops – market research
- developing publicity materials including websites
- seconding/people exchange
- developing prototypes to engage/secure industrial investment
- enabling activities to gather evidence of impact
- strengthening REF cases
This list is not exhaustive. Proposals will be assessed on their merit, and their potential for generating impact and aligning to the ISCF research outcomes.
£70k is available in the current call. Applications between £1k-30k are invited.
- the deadline for applications is midnight on Thursday 22 March 2018
- funding decisions will be made by the end of March
- applications will be assessed according to how far they meet the criteria
- all funds must be spent by 31 July 2018
- applications must include a copy of the Proposal to Award Management (PAM) report
- RCUK funding conditions apply
If you are successful you will be required to report on project outcomes, impact and future plans at the end of the award.
How to apply
Download and complete the Industrial Strategy Acceleration Fund (ISAF) application form.
Email your signed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Thursday 22 March 2018.