Supporting your team to deliver excellent customer service
A course to enable managers to support their teams in delivering an excellent service to their internal and external customers.
When the course runs
- Thursday 1 February 2018
- Red Door Coaching and Training
2017/18 courses: This course is likely to run in February only. Course dates will be published approximately 6 to 8 weeks beforehand.
About this course
This course aims to enable managers to support their teams in delivering an excellent service to their internal and external customers, and will explore:
- types of customers: internal and external
- what 'good' service relationships look like and why it's important to build relationships
- the strategy, culture, people and processes of a world-class service
- top tips on how to create a service centered environment
- the psychology of service and how to empower your team
- how to deal with customer complaints
Intended learning outcomes
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- identify your internal and external customers
- recognise the weak links in your service relationships and what you can do about it
- identify the current level of service delivery in your department
- create/implement an action plan to raise and maintain excellent levels of service in your department
- describe/apply ways to empower your team and role model effectively
Please note that this course has pre work.
Effective Behaviours Framework (EBF)
The Effective Behaviours Framework (EBF) has nine key behavioural areas. This course will help you to develop skills and knowledge related to the EBF behavioural groups highlighted below:
- Delivering excellent service
- Finding solutions
- Developing self and others
Please note that attending the course does not provide evidence of achieving these behaviours; you will need to demonstrate them by applying your skills and knowledge.
Who should attend
This course is suitable for Managers and supervisors who line manage others and would like to raise their team's level of customer service
Book a place
Please note that we do not hold a waiting list for this course.
To book a place on a published course date email email@example.com with the following;
- course title
- your name
- any access requirements you may have.
Or call ext. 6369.
We assume that if you need permission or agreement to attend this course you will have arranged this before booking.
Courses are subject to room availability. We will do our best to find rooms, but if we can't we may be forced to postpone or cancel the event.
Online learning and resources
Access online tools and support about delivering excellent customer service on-demand via the Development Toolkit, such as: