Using and managing your print credit
How to top-up and use personal and department print credit to print your documents.
Each student and member of staff is allocated a personal print account. Your print credit will be available when you log in to a University printer.
This is accessed via a personal account button on the bottom left-hand corner of the printer home screen.
How to top up your print credit
You can add credit to your account:
- online at ups-topup.bath.ac.uk using your credit card, debit card or PayPal
- or by using the Sharp cash loaders located at the rear of Level 2 in the Library
How to check your print credit
You can check your print credit:
- at a University printer – on the 'Personal Account' screen
- online at ups-topup.bath.ac.uk
- at the Sharp cash loaders located at the rear of Level 2 in the Library
Department print credit
Staff and some students will be able to print using department and project accounts.
Department and project codes are visible when you log in to a University printer, so you can select the correct code to be charged.
If you have the incorrect project or department code on your print account please [tell your Department Coordinator or Finance Representative[(http://www.bath.ac.uk/services/report-a-problem-with-printing/).