What is my Library PIN?
This guide describes how to obtain your Library PIN from the Issue Desk or by resetting your PIN using Library online account functions.
About your Library PIN
You will receive your PIN by email when your first library card is printed.
You can ask Issue Desk staff for a reminder of your PIN during staffed hours.
Outside of staffed hours, you can visit your Borrower account options to reset your PIN as instructed here:
- Select Borrowing from the Library homepage.
- Login using your username and password.
- Once logged in select the My Account option from the top right of the screen.
- Click on Personal Settings in the left hand menu.
- Select the Edit Details link.
- Select the Update Login Credentials link.
- Enter a 4 digit number and click on the Update button.
- A confirmation message will appear on the screen.
- Your new PIN has been saved and is ready to use.
You may only use four numbers in your PIN, special characters and letters are not compatible with the Self-Issue machine login.