Benefits @ Bath
- Generous Annual Leave Have you ever been paid for having Christmas and New Year off?
- For full time staff Grades 1 – 5 there are 23 days of annual leave (increasing to 25 days after 5 years service).
- For full time staff Grades 6 – 9 there are 26 days of annual leave.
- For all staff there are (eight) Bank Holidays and a further five discretionary days. Three of these days normally fall at Christmas, when the University is closed for normal business from Christmas Eve until the New Year; an additional day is taken on Easter Tuesday and August Bank Holiday Tuesday.
- Entitlements for part-time staff are calculated on a proportional basis.
Fantastic Facilities and Benefits
- Subsidised rates for staff to use the world class University sports facilities
- Free access to the Internet and University Library
- Flexible Working Patterns available and Family Friendly Policies
- Uniforms provided free of charge
- Subsidised Nursery rates for staff on Campus
- Parking facilities for staff, easy access to the University by Bus
Opportunity to Join a Pension Scheme
- Staff in Grades 1 - 5 may join the Local Government Superannuation Scheme (LGPS) for which the employee's contribution is 6% of salary with the University contributing a higher amount.
- Staff in Grades 6 - 9 may join the Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS), for which the employee's contribution is 6.35% of salary, whilst the University contribution is appreciably greater.