iTrent is the University's HR & Payroll System.
Holiday carry over into 2015/6
iTrent will automatically carry over any unused leave from the 2014/15 leave year up to 36.5 hrs and add this to the entitlements for 2015/6.
Part-time staff can carry over a pro-rata amount of leave, based upon the FTE as at 31st August. The pro rata adjustment for part-time staff is not an automated process, but will be completed by the 4th September.
After this date, all staff are encouraged to check their 2015/16 entitlement within Employee Self Service via the Holiday Balances Screen.
Total Entitlement = Holiday + public holiday + discretionary days + carry over
Unfortunately, it is not possible to view the leave entitlements from previous years within Employee Self Service, though you can view the dates and duration of all leave taken. The online Annual Leave Calculator is also helpful in understanding your holiday entitlements.
If you have any questions about your leave entitlement, please speak to your manager in the first instance. If your manager is unable to assist, they should contact HR (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- How can I speed up the MSS login process?
- Uploading SDPR Guidance
- Viewing SDPR Documents in Employee Self Service
- HR Operations - if you think information about your job is incorrect or have a question about ESS or MSS
- Payroll - if you think your pay is incorrect.
- System Access - if you can't log in, or can't see information you think you should.
- HR Management Information - if you need a report on information not available through MSS.
To amend or update the settings for your ePayslip and P60 please use the E-form preferences, which is accessible from the dropdown menu at the top right of your ESS Home page.
More absences types will be introduced for input via Manager Self Service, the reasons are expected to include: Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave, Dependant Care Leave, AWOL (Absent without leave), Unpaid Leave, Paternity Leave, Additional Paternity Leave.