Courses and development
You can access a wide range of courses and development opportunities to enhance your academic practice in learning, teaching, assessment and research, and further your career.
You can also find out about our programme of courses and events for the skills and career development of researchers.
Beyond the programme of courses and workshops available, development opportunities are offered in many different forms:
- development of learning communities
- one-to-one support
- bespoke workshops and/or group facilitation
- sharing and dissemination of good practice
- development of case studies showcasing innovative approaches
- support for staff seeking project funding, both internally and externally