EndNote Online & EndNote Desktop
- When researching for assignments and dissertations, you will collect many references to articles, books and other documents. EndNote Online and EndNote Desktop are tools that enable you to store and organise references from various sources including, amongst others, Web of Science, Scopus, Econlit, IBSS, IEE and PubMed.
- EndNote Online and EndNote Desktop also enable you to import references into your work i.e. "cite while you write", so that they appear as citations in your main text and as references in your list/bibliography.
- Which should I use: EndNote Online or EndNote Desktop?
- Connect to EndNote Online
- Connect to EndNote Desktop: either via the University network or by purchasing your own copy - includes style files for Harvard (Bath), APA & Journal of Sports Sciences
- Use EndNote Online: part 1 - general and subject-specific guides
- Use EndNote Online: part 2 - transferring references from specific databases & Google Scholar
- Save EndNote references for use after you leave university
- Transfer references between EndNote Online, EndNote Desktop & Reference Manager
- Use EndNote Desktop
Further support & training
- EndNote Online: Frequently-Asked-Questions
- YouTube videos from the provider
- 10-minute drop-in sessions: for information about the next available drop-in sessions (organised by Computing Services), please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- PGSkills training - Reference Management Software: for research postgraduates & staff
- Skills training - How to use software to manage your references: for undergraduates & taught postgraduates
- EndNote Desktop training: for research postgraduates & staff (delivered by Computing Services
- EndNote Online training: for undergraduates & taught postgraduates (delivered by Computing Services)