Training Events for Researchers
- All sessions will take place in the Library. Unless otherwise stated, sessions will take place in either the Level 1 or Level 5 Training Room. Venue information will be confirmed once you have booked your place.
- Unless otherwise stated, sessions will be held as indicated below on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 10.15 - 12.15.
- In addition to viewing the timetable of sessions below, please refer to further information about the training sessions
- You might like to view previous library presentations that have been delivered to research postgraduates.
- The sessions are part of the University's PGSkills programme which is managed by the Researcher Development Unit.
Book a place:
- Find a training event on the PGSkills programme diary. You can also browse the sessions by Theme or RDF domain.
- Click on the relevant link provided for an individual event.
- Within the description for the individual event, you will find a booking link near the bottom of the screen.
- After you have attended an event, please provide us with feedback so we can continue to improve our sessions
Semester 2 - 2017
Semester 1 - 2016/17