Missed your Library Induction last week?
With lots to do, new people to meet and places to be, it's possible that many new students missed their library induction meetings last week.
However, if you weren't able to attend, you did miss out on a lot of information about how the library works, how to use library services and maybe just as importantly, how to avoid library fines on late items.
Links to library services and key information are shown below:
- You need your Library Card to access the building, borrow books or use printing and copying facilities - please bring it with you when you come to the Library!
- Watch the Library Induction video for a general introduction to the library and it's services
- Find books and journals, in print format and online by searching the Library Catalogue
- Opt-in to get email reminders sent to your University email address about when your books are due for return or renewal and see the information about avoiding fines
- Read these 5 important things to know about using the Copy & Print facilities in the Library
- The Resources for your Subject pages provide links to the most frequently used resources in your subject area and also give information about how to contact your Subject Librarian for detailed advice and help
- Keep an eye on upcoming Library Training Events designed to help you use the library more effectively and study more efficiently
Welcome to the University of Bath from all the Library staff.
Reader Services Librarian