For scanned articles and book chapters from the University of Bath Library. The service costs £3.50 per item.
The Library offers a request service for copies of journal articles and book chapters held within our print collections. These are scanned and then sent to your University email address.
The service is open to all students and staff of the University of Bath as well as those registered on franchised courses. It is also available to External Members of the Library.
Please note that due to copyright restrictions we are unable to copy whole books or journal issues.
Making a request
Before submitting the request form, please check that your request falls within the limits set by copyright, being a single article or book chapter (or 5% of the whole item, whichever is greater).
1) Please order online using the Bath Copies Request Form.
Alternatively, you can access the request form through the Library Catalogue. Search for the title of the journal or book containing the item you require and click on the Bath Copies link (which only appears for print material). You may then be asked to log in with your BUCS username and password.
2) Complete the form with the details of your request. If you make your request through the Library Catalogue, some details will automatically be filled in for you. Click on ‘Next’.
3) If you have come directly to the form (rather than through the Catalogue) you will need to select the Bath Copies service.
4) Tick the copyright declaration box before clicking on 'Confirm request' to submit the form. Then choose ‘Place another request’ or ‘Pay online now’.
5) Please contact us if you are unable to pay by credit/debit card. (Contact information is given at the end of this page)
6) Please allow 2-3 working days for your item to be supplied. Your Bath username is required to view the document. The document is for your use only - do not forward or share it with others.
If you are unable to pay immediately, the charge will be added to your Library account. Any unpaid bills will accumulate and may lead to your account being automatically blocked pending settlement, meaning that you will be temporarily unable to renew or borrow further material.
If an item cannot be supplied then the charge will be refunded. Please note, we cannot offer a print service for content from the Library's e-resources. If you need materials which are not in Library stock nor available online, please see the Inter-Library Loans Service.
- Tel: +44(0)1225 386583
- Fax: +44(0)1225 386229
- Email: email@example.com