Student Disability Advice Services
The Library at Bath offers a range of services in the support of the University’s students with particular needs.
You are eligible to use Student Disability Advice services if you have a disability or learning difficulty. Full details on how to access these services are available in the guide, Library Support for Users with Disabilities.
Who should I contact?
Please contact your Subject Librarian to discuss your individual situation and how we can help you.
The Library is a member of CLAUD. This is a Consortium of Librarians in Higher Education who are networking to improve library access for disabled users in the South and South-West of England.
Assistive Technology Room
- There is a designated study room at the front of Level 3 that can be used by students with disabilities or learning difficulties
- Information about the technologies/software packages available in the Assistive Technology room can be obtained from Computing Services Helpdesk.
- The level 3 room can be booked for work or discussion with support workers.
- Level 2 Information Point (located at the Main Counter) - telephone: 01225 385000
- Level 3 Information Point (room 3.13a) - telephone: 01225 385243
- Level 4 Information Point (room 4.03) - telephone: 01225 384824
- Level 5 Information Point (room 5.03) - telephone: 01225 385257
We would welcome your suggestions for the future shape of Library services for students with disabilities and learning difficulties. To make suggestions about service developments, please contact Kate Robinson.