Records Management Service
In line with the University's records management policy, the Records Management Service aims to ensure that recorded information across the University is created, maintained and disposed of in the most effective way possible.
- guidance on what records to keep and for how long
- secure storage for certain types of records
- speedy and efficient retrieval of stored records
- confidential destruction of paper waste
- transfer of records selected for permanent preservation to the University Archives.
If you have questions or would like further advice please contact the University Records Manager.