Resources for finding reports, projects & guidelines in SPS
Search engines & subject gateways
- Google Scholar: although this is multi-disciplinary search engine, it can prove a useful for finding unpublished research reports & working papers. Please note: off-campus users: you can access more documents via Google Scholar (GS) by connecting to GS through the library website - or by setting your GS 'Settings/library links' to 'University of Bath'.
- Community Care Inform: social work/policy: children, young people & families. Contains expert-written, practice-related information (topic guides, case studies, articles & guidance to key legislation). How to access the database: when you click on the link, you will be taken to a webpage displaying login details and a link to CCI. After connecting to CCI, please enter these login details into the top right-hand boxes.
- OpenGrey: previously the System for Information on Grey Literature in Europe (SIGLE)
- Richard Kimber's Political Science Resources: links to UK & international resources, including Government & political party websites - resources also cover constitutional law, election data, international relations & political comment/theory
- SCOOP Print Still Matters: discover which UK libraries have print collections of publications issued by parliament, government, devolved assemblies & various administrations
- Social and Behavioural Sciences: part of the WWW Virtual Library website - population studies, migration, ethnic relations, social policy...
- Social Science Research Network
- UK and International Library Catalogues includes the British Library Catalogue: useful for finding printed reports & books