Share your experience
- Offer advice to prospective student
- Assist at local recruitment fairs or pre-departure meetings
- Advise students or other alumni on career or industry matters
- Give a guest lecture or a skills training workshop for School of Management students
- Give a guest lecture for one of our alumni groups to help us support lifelong learning and professional development
Email the Management Alumni Team to discuss how you can become an active member of the alumni community
Offer a placement or project
As a graduate of the School of Management you understand the high quality of work our students carry out.
Connect your company
Stay up to date with the latest research through our executive development programmes and corporate partnership schemes.
Our business connections team can work with you to align our services to best support your organization.
How can I help?
Give us feedback
We want to make sure the School of Management alumni community meets the needs of our alumni - if you have a suggestion for how we can improve the network please get in touch.
+44 (0) 1225 383360 or +44 (0) 1225 384591
Get involved on Linked In
Did you know we have Linked In groups for many of our programmes?
- Connect with other School of Management alumni
- Share expertise
- Advertise vacancies in your company