View Alumni Network in a larger map
The Management Alumni Network extends to more than 100 countries around the world. This map shows countries where we have high concentrations of alumni - countries with between 10 and 100 alumni are shaded in light blue, countries with more than 100 alumni are shaded in dark blue.
View Alumni Chapters in a larger map
Alumni Chapters are groups that provide alumni with opportunities to network and get together for social gatherings around the world. The groups are led by alumni volunteers - if you are interested in finding out more or getting involved please get in touch.
Special Interest Groups
text needed here
A forum for senior HR professionals and academics with a common interest in a strategic focus on HR.
The strength of the group lies in 'story telling' which goes beyond the textbook article and glossy presentation to give the view from the inside.
Academics in the Work and Employment Research Centre provide access to the latest research findings and welcome the opportunity to test out theories on a one to one basis.
The confidential nature of the meetings allow members to share best practice and openly discuss case studies.
The Bath Marketing Alumni Group provides senior marketing professionals with opportunities to share best practice and to discuss topical issues.
The group meets 2-3 times a year - email us if you are interested in joining.
The group which was launched in September 2009 meets 2-3 times a year, providing leading marketing practitioners from a wide range of industries opportunities to meet and discuss current issues, share best practice and hear guest speakers.
MBA Alumni and current Executive MBA students based in the South West of England meet 3-4 times a year.
Simon Scott (MBA Full Time 2009) helped to launch this group to provide networking opportunities for MBA alumni in the local area and to encourage knowledge and expertise sharing. Meetings take different forms; guest speakers from a South West based company, discussion groups based around key issues members are facing and thought provoking presentations on topical business or economic issues. The group have also set up a Linked In group.
Increase your business network by connecting with Bath graduates
- University of Bath BBA alumni
- University of Bath IMML alumni
- University of Bath MSc in Management Alumni
- University of Bath MSc in Advanced Management Practice
- University of Bath MSc in Marketing Alumni
- University of Bath MSc Innovation & Technology Management
- University of Bath MSc Accounting and Finance
- University of Bath Chinese Alumni
- The Bath MBA
- Bath Executive MBA
- Bath MBA South West Network
- University of Bath HR Alumni
- University of Bath Marketing Alumni
- MSc in Responsibility and Business Practice alumni
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date with news from the School and the University.
- School of Management Facebook page
- University of Bath Facebook page
- University of Bath Alumni Community Facebook page
Follow us on Twitter to stay connected to Bath.