Global Residencies for MSc students
Expand your horizons and enhance your CV with an international study tour.
The School of Management can offer global residencies for MSc students in collaboration with leading business schools in Russia, China or France.
Taking place in June, the trip will typically include company visits, lectures, case studies, cultural awareness events, sightseeing and student presentations on a company project.
The objectives of the global residencies are to:
- heighten your awareness of international management issues by exposure to the business environment of another country;
- enable you to experience the impact of different political, economic, social and technological contexts on business activity;
- provide you with insight into companies operating in another country;
- enable you to work on a small applied project in that country;
- give you the opportunity to apply your knowledge from the classroom to a real situation.
Our global residencies are subject to a minimum number of participants – normally 15. You will need to budget between £1000 – £1500 (depending on location) to cover the cost of the programme, travel, and board and lodging, so it is useful to plan your budget ahead.
For more information please contact:
International Relations Coordinator:
Tel: +44 (0) 1225 383861