BSc (Hons) in Accounting and Finance
3 year - NN34
4 year - NN43
Type and duration
3 year full time,
4 year with placement
Typical A-level offer
AAA (with an A in Maths required)
Typical IB offer:
38 points including bonus points with 6 in HL Mathematics and 7 in SL Mathematics
Professional accounting bodies
The top ranked Accounting and Finance programme
in the UK.
The BSc in Accounting and Finance (BAF), provides a solid grounding in the core disciplines of management whilst providing specialist knowledge for those wishing to pursue a career in accounting or finance.
- Choose the 3 or 4 year programme.
- 4 year option includes a year of professional work experience, known as a placement, in year 3. Undertake a real job with one of the 200+ companies with which we have links.
- Year one provides a solid grounding in the basic management disciplines in modules shared with BSc Business Administration students.
- Specialist subject matter is covered from year two onwards.
- The International Academic Exchange programme provides the opportunity to spend the first semester of your final year studying in a prestigious partner business school elsewhere in Europe, Canada or Asia.
I'll spend one year in a company and I'll be able to put some experience on my CV, earn some money and gain skills...
Lukas Rackauskas BAF