BSc (Hons) in Business Administration
Type and duration
4 year with 2 placements
Typical A-level offer
AAA in one sitting. Minimum Grade B required in GCSE Maths and English.
Typical IB offer
38 points (including bonus points). No subject below 5 points including English and Maths.
The UK's #1 business degree where 96% of graduates are employed within 6 months.
The School of Management's highly successful BSc in Business Administration (BBA) will prepare you for a variety of business-related careers and offers five distinctive elements:
- Unique four-year programme with two professional placements
- Highly flexible programme with extensive choice of subjects
- Acquire transferable skills through projects for sponsoring organisations
- Study around the world in a prestigious partner business school
- Excellent graduate prospects - 96% of our Business Administration students are employed in a professional or managerial role within six months of graduating
Employers are going to know that we're accustomed to the working environment and the expectations that are placed upon a young graduate
Joe Seager BBA(2012) on placement at Accenture