BSc (Hons) in Business Administration
Type and duration
4 year with 2 placements
Typical A-level offer
AAA/A*AB in one sitting. Minimum Grade B required in GCSE Maths and English.
Typical IB offer
36 points including 7,6,5 or 6,6,6 in three Higher Level subjects.
The UK's #1 business degree where 97% of employed graduates are in a professional or managerial job within six months.
The School of Management's highly successful BSc in Business Administration (BBA) will prepare you for a variety of business-related careers and offers five distinctive elements:
- four-year course with two professional placements
- highly flexible course with extensive choice of subjects
- acquire transferable skills through projects for sponsoring organisations
- study around the world in a prestigious partner business school
- excellent graduate prospects - 97% of our Business Administration students are employed in a professional or managerial role within six months of graduating
Hear from a group of final year students as they talk about their experiences during their Final Year Project. Marina, Eddie, Quynh, Craig and Emily completed a piece of consultancy work for Qubit while on exchange in the USA for 6 months.
How the BBA performed
95% satisfied with course
97% employed within 6 months for graduating
£29,000 average salary six months after graduating