- 4-year programme delivered collaboratively between the University of Bath and the University of Bristol
- Level: Postgraduate research programme. An alternative to the traditional PhD, providing a unique opportunity to undertake research of direct relevance and benefit to the employing company.
- Designed for: High calibre engineers graduating from their first degree and engineering graduates at an early or middle stage in their careers
- Duration: 4 years -Full-time
- Start date: October
- Admissions requirements:
Upper Second (2:1) class degree from a UK academic institution (or equivalent), in a discipline relevant to the research project. Applicants without a recognised degree may be accepted if they can demonstrate significant, relevant industrial experience.
- Language requirements:
- Costs: EPSRC funding available