Frequently asked questions
If your query is not answered
- Candidates for this postgraduate management programme should have a good undergraduate degree in business/ management (2:1 or above or its international equivalent). Other degrees with significant business/ management components or in a social science subject may also be considered.
- The MSc in Human Resource Management and Consulting programme is open to graduates who currently have little or no business experience.
Entry Requirements for International students
Please see the International Office website for details of entry requirements based on qualifications from your country.
In addition, all non-native speakers of English are required to have passed English language tests as follows:
- IELTS with a grade of at least 7.0 overall and no less than 6.5 for any of the four parts (listening, reading, writing, speaking);
- TOEFL: an iBT score of 100 (with no less than 24 in each band); or
- PTE Academic: an overall score of 69 with no less than 62 in any element.
If English is not your first language but you have completed the whole of your undergraduate studies in the UK, you are exempt from IELTS/ TOEFL/PTE requirements.
Our TOEFL code is 0971.
Please contact the MSc Admissions office if you have any queries.
Please note these requirements are in line with the UKBA guidelines and may be subject to change at any time. Please continue to check the website. IELTS, TOEFL or PTE results must have been achieved within the last two years.
If you need to develop your English language skills, the University’s English Language Centre offers a number of courses