How to apply
+ 44 (0)1225 383757
How to apply
Our application process requires you to complete our online application form. If you are not able to make an online application, please contact the MSc Admissions Office to discuss alternative arrangements.
- You will be required to register, after which you will receive a username and password to log-in to your application.
- Complete the online application form.
- Upload copies of your transcripts and certificates. If you have not completed your studies please provide copies of the transcripts you have to date.
- We will contact your referee by email requesting a reference.
- Copies of IELTS or TOEFL results (or non-native speakers of English).
- International: 30th June 2013
- Home/ EU: 31st August 2013
If you are offered a place, you will need to accept via the Application Tracker System and pay a £250 course deposit to secure your place on the programme. You can pay by cheque, bank draft or online. Cheques should be made payable to ‘The University of Bath’. Further details on how to pay your deposit will be provided in the offer letter.
You will be required to produce the originals of all copy documents at registration.
Applications are processed as quickly as possible; please be aware that we experience peak times for admissions so an early application is advisable.