MSc in Accounting and Finance Programmes
Graduates who currently have little or no business experience who are seeking a career in finance related work
International: 30 June 2017
Home/ EU: 31 August 2017
2 October 2017
A good undergraduate degree (2:1 or above or its international equivalent) and proven quantitative skills.
Fees (for 2016 to 2017. 2017 to 2018 fees to be confirmed):
Home/ EU: £15,500
- MSc in Business Analytics
- MSc in Entrepreneurship and Management
- MSc in Human Resource Management and Consulting
- MSc in Innovation and Technology Management
- MSc in International Management
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Marketing
- MSc in Operations, Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- MSc in Sustainability and Management
- The Bath MBA
Looking to stand out from the crowd? Our Master’s in Finance programmes could be the answer.
Choose from four highly specialised programmes:
- MSc in Accounting and Finance
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Finance with Banking
- MSc in Finance with Risk Management
All of our MSc degrees are full-time and last 12 months. They will utilise your quantitative skills and provide you with a solid theoretical foundation in accounting and finance. They will also enhance your employability by preparing you for accounting or finance-related careers. Exemptions from ACCA financial accounting examinations are available for our MSc in Accounting and Finance students.
If you are looking for a career in accounting and/or finance, have at least a 2:1 Honours degree (or overseas equivalent) and have excellent quantitative skills, then we look forward to hearing from you.