92% of our finance graduates who were looking for work obtained jobs within three months of completing their programme” (Financial Times’ Masters in Finance ranking 2012)
Bath students have an excellent track record for getting jobs.
- Our business students are particularly attractive to employers and have excellent employability rates
- Bath postgraduates noticeably outperform postgraduates nationally
- The percentage of Bath postgraduates employed as managers and senior officials is higher: 11% compared to the national average: 5%
- Our graduates report that they have achieved accelerated promotion, some within only six months of joining their organizations
- As specialist programmes, the MSc in Finance Degrees have been specifically designed to combine solid theoretical knowledge with practical application to make you more employable.
Examples of the global organisations our graduates have joined:
|American Express||JP Morgan|
|Citigroup||Ministry of Economics|
|Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein||OCBC Bank (China) Co Ltd|
|ENI UK Ltd||PricewaterhouseCoopers|
|Ernst & Young||Royal Bank of Scotland Group|
|Goldman Sachs||Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Bank|
|Grant Thornton||Swiss Re|
|Gulf International Bank||Tara Management Pvt Ltd|