Why the MSc in Accounting and Finance Programmes?
At Bath I studied with bright and stimulating people from around the world. It was a very enriching experience.
Ginevra Corti, MSc Accounting and Finance graduate, now working at Swiss Re. Read more.
- They provide a specialist route to a career in finance
- Develop your analytical skills, enabling you to make sound decisions during your career in financial institutions such as banks and accountancy firms, management consultancy, industry, governmental organizations and academia
- Improve your employability - statistics show that Bath postgraduates noticeably outperform postgraduates nationally (92% of our finance graduates who were looking for work obtained jobs within three months of completing their programme)
- Leading-edge teaching delivered by a faculty that has extensive international research expertise
- Combines the research and teaching expertise of other leading departments within the University: the Department of Mathematical Sciences and the Department of Economics and International Development; meaning you have access to a wide-range of experts from across the spectrum of knowledge
- Over forty years of experience - the School of Management is one of the UK’s oldest established business schools and has built up an enviable reputation as one of the best providers of management education
- A diverse study environment - the high academic calibre and varied backgrounds and experience of our students create a rich and stimulating learning environment.