MSc in Advanced Management Practice
Please note we are no longer accepting applications to the MSc in Advanced Management Practice.
As a unique programme, the MSc in Advanced Management Practice combined management education with a five-month placement.
Students spent 20-22 weeks working for a business, public sector or non-profit organization, developed transferable skills and gained practical experience. Which means they enjoyed the best of both worlds: achieving a Master’s degree and gaining invaluable hands-on work experience. The programme had several distinctive features:
- A 12-month programme including a compulsory period of professional practice (including a 20-22 week placement) in business, public sector or non-profit organizations in the UK or overseas
- Explored the latest business & management issues
- Ability to apply the theory students learnt in the work place
- Developed practical skills during a high quality period of professional practice
- Access to a team of placement professionals who helped students to find a suitable placement and offer support
- Earn while you learn– many placements were paid enabling them to earn a salary whilst on placement (although several students also accepted unpaid placements)