What differentiates the Bath MSc in Innovation and Technology Management?
Our business and engineering degree is unique through its combination of management and technology. Other programmes approach the subject from either a technical or a management perspective - our MSc integrates the two disciplines to ensure you have the necessary skills to manage across boundaries.
This makes it the ideal programme for graduates wishing to bridge the gap between engineering and management.
Other key differentiators include:
- Combines 5 and 5* research capability from two of the University of Bath’s top ranked departments- the School of Management and the Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- All teaching is split equally between the School of Management and the Department of Mechanical Engineering- both rated ‘Excellent’ in the most recent HEFCE teaching assessments.
- Builds on the research specialisms of the School of Management and the Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- Provides a strong background in the technical aspects of innovation and technology management whilst offering an underpinning in business and management studies.
- Opportunity to undertake live assignments on Innovative design and Manufacturing Research Centre (IdMRC) related topics with IdMRC sponsor organizations. Similar programmes do not offer this direct link to both cutting edge research and practitioners.