Why MSc in Innovation & Technology Management?
- Develop your leadership capabilities - the Masters in Innovation and Technology Management will equip you with key management skills enabling you to take the lead on strategic decisions on innovation and technology management.
- Improve your employability - learn how to engage more competently in collaborating across complex inter-organizations networks, differentiating yourself from the competition and significantly improving your employability.
- Engage with practitioners to solve “real-life” problems - undertake live assignments with University of Bath sponsor organizations, enabling you to apply theoretical knowledge in practice.
- Increase your skill set by learning how to implement a number of advanced design techniques and methodologies including rigorous decision analysis.
- Gain knowledge of international competence in complex networks: a vital skill in today’s global environment.
- Flexible approach – option to steer more towards engineering or management during your dissertation.
- Access to leading-edge research from two of the University of Bath’s highly rated departments.
- Become part of a top ranked UK business school and Department of Mechanical Engineering.