MSc in Management
Graduates from a non-business/ management subject looking to develop key managerial skills
International: 30 June 2017
Home/ EU: 31 August 2017
2 October 2017
A good undergraduate degree (2:1 or above or its international equivalent) in any discipline except business
Fees (for 2016 to 2017. 2017 to 2018 fees to be confirmed):
Home/ EU: £12,000
- MSc in Accounting & Finance
- MSc in Business Analytics
- MSc in Entrepreneurship & Management
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Finance with Banking
- MSc in Finance with Risk Management
- MSc in Human Resource Management & Consulting
- MSc in Innovation & Technology Management
- MSc in International Management
- MSc in Marketing
- MSc in Operations, Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- MSc in Sustainability & Management
- The Bath MBA
+ 44 (0)1225 383757
The Bath MSc in Management is designed for candidates with little or no management background, providing you with knowledge and skills that are necessary to start a managerial career.
Your course will start by introducing core areas of management to prepare you for the opportunity to specialise in semester two. Finally, you will spend the summer either applying what you have learned to real managerial problems or writing a dissertation.
Additional support is provided to you along the way, with workshops designed to enhance your professional and academic skills. We also provide you with guidance on your career choices and help to improve your job market experience.
We believe you will have a great time at Bath while receiving world-class education in a world heritage city.
We look forward to hearing from you!