Why study the MSc in Management?
- Improve your employability - 87% of our MSc in Management graduates who reported that they were looking for work were employed within 3 months of graduation. Employment statistics show that Bath postgraduates noticeably outperform postgraduates nationally.
- Leading-edge teaching delivered by a faculty that has extensive international research expertise
- Engage in contemporary management debate - enabling you to analyse the synergies between different functional areas of business including marketing, finance and human resource management, and to look at how these interrelate and impact on one another
- Flexible approach - choose to follow a generalist route or select a specialist path in one of five areas: Finance, Human Resource Management, Corporae Social Responsibility, Marketing, and Operations Management
- Bath’s credentials stem from our world-class faculty who are involved in leading-edge research. Our students are able to test ideas in a stimulating and intellectually challenging environment, gaining the latest thinking from researchers at the cutting-edge of their fields of interest.