MSc in Marketing
Graduates looking for a specialist route to a career in marketing.
International: 30 June 2017
Home/ EU: 31 August 2017
2 October 2017
A good degree (2:1 or above or its international equivalent) with significant business/ management content including marketing
Home/ EU: £12,500
- MSc in Accounting & Finance
- MSc in Business Analytics
- MSc in Entrepreneurship & Management
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Finance with Banking
- MSc in Finance with Risk Management
- MSc in Human Resource Management & Consulting
- MSc in Innovation & Technology Management
- MSc in International Management
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Operations, Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- MSc in Sustainability & Management
- The Bath MBA
+ 44 (0)1225 383757
The Bath MSc in Marketing will deepen and advance your understanding of core marketing theories and concepts whilst providing you with a desirable skill-set valued by the marketing industry.
Our course is 12 months long, with two 11-week semesters of taught content, and the summer period, where you can choose between a research dissertation and a practice track where you will be asked to come up with a solution to an organisation's problem.
The Bath MSc in Marketing differs from many other marketing Masters courses as it has been designed to:
- Draw on the research interests of the marketing faculty and address the three core elements of marketing today: Marketing to Consumers, Marketing to Businesses and Organizations and Marketing and Society.
- Deepen and advance your understanding of core marketing theories and concepts.
- Balance theory with practical application.
- Systematically develop key business skills including group working skills, project management skills and presentation skills.
- Leverage the expertise of nationally and internationally recognised faculty who have successfully published in the world’s top marketing journals and have many years of practical marketing experience between them.