MSc in Marketing
Live Web Chat
Graduates looking for a specialist route to a career in marketing.
International: 30th June 2014
Home/ EU: 31st August 2014
A good degree (2:1 or above or its international equivalent) with significant business/ management content including marketing
Fees for 2014-15:
Home/ EU: £11,000
- MSc in Advanced Management Practice
- MSc in Entrepreneurship and Management
- MSc in International Management
- MSc in Human Resource Management and Consulting
- MSc in Sustainability and Management
- MSc in Accounting & Finance Programmes
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Innovation and Technology Management
- The Bath MBA
+ 44 (0)1225 383757
The Bath MSc in Marketing will deepen and advance your understanding of core marketing theories and concepts whilst providing you with a desirable skill-set valued by the marketing industry.
The Bath MSc in Marketing differs from many other marketing Masters programmes as it has been designed to:
- Draw on the research interests of the marketing faculty and address the three core elements of marketing today: Marketing to Consumers, Marketing to Businesses and Organizations and Marketing and Society.
- Deepen and advance your understanding of core marketing theories and concepts.
- Balance theory with practical application.
- Systematically develop key business skills including group working skills, project management skills and presentation skills.
- Leverage the expertise of nationally and internationally recognised faculty who have successfully published in the world’s top marketing journals and have many years of practical marketing experience between them.