Undergraduate Open days
The University holds Open Days every June and September. Please check the Open Day website for 2013 dates.
General information and booking
Find out more about the timetable of events for the University Open Day (including accommodation viewing and central talks).
Visiting the School of Management at the Open Day
What we do
- Talks on our 3 programmes
- Exhibition stand at the Information Fair where you can chat to staff and students
We will be holding talks on our three programmes - you will need to book to attend.
- BSc Business Administration (BBA)
- BSc Accounting and Finance (BAF)
- International Management and Modern Languages (IMML)
If the talks are fully booked please contact the Open Day team as we will do everything we can to fit you in. If you are unable to attend a talk there are still plenty of things for you to do on the Open Day so it’s still worth attending.
Come to our stand at the Information Fair to meet current students, academic and support staff from our department. You can pick up our Departmental brochure and find information on Placement Opportunities.
About the talks
The talks are given by the programme Admissions Tutors/Director of Studies, our Placements Manager, and current students.
What does the talk cover?
- Introduction to the School of Management and the subject area
- Information on programme content
- The type of work set throughout the programme
- Career opportunities
- Admissions information
- A current student’s perspective