Digital Print Job Submission
Too far or too busy to walk to the ‘print unit’ to get your copying and printing done? You can now send black & white or colour photocopying or printed jobs to IDPS without even leaving your desk.
You can now send black & white or colour photocopying or printed jobs to IDPS without even leaving your desk.
1. With any file open (i.e. Word, Excel, pdf), select File & Print as usual.
2. Select the Print & Design Services printer, click on OK and a new web window will open. If you cannot see this printer, please raise a request via the BUCS helpdesk to arrange access.
3. Complete the fields in the Layout, Delivery, Media, Finishing and Owner sections as appropriate.
4. The first time you use the system you need to complete the Owner details but the next time you use the system it will remember you. If you would like a quotation before the job proceeds then please check the Estimate Request box.
5. Once all of the details have been filled in click on Submit.
6. If you have checked the appropriate boxes you will receive an email.
You can also use this system for hard copy files just send us a blank document and forward the hard copy to us and we will make an electronic version for you and send you a copy.