If you are a member of professional services (administrative departments):
- Complete the booking form
- If we approve you for training, we will then email you to confirm your place
If you are in a department, research group or centre:
Faculty Web Editors are responsible for assessing and approving training needs, handling requests and delivering the training:
Editing in the CMS - Advanced
In order to attend this course you must:
- have attended and successfully completed the Editing in the CMS (Intermediate) training course.
if you have any queries regarding your eligibility to attend the course then contact Web Support.
- Edit left navigation
- Manage image galleries
- Roll back to an earlier version
- Edit and manage news
- Releasing and expiring news items
- Use includes
- Knowing what to refer to:
- Faculty Web Editors (for departments, research groups/centres) or
- Web Services (for professional services)
- Two and a half hours
You completed the course: got any comments?