If you are a member of professional services (administrative departments):
- Complete the booking form
- If we approve you for training, we will then email you to confirm your place
If you are in a department, research group or centre:
Faculty Web Editors are responsible for assessing and approving training needs, handling requests and delivering the training:
Editing in the CMS - intermediate
In order to attend this course you must:
- have attended and successfully completed the Editing in the CMS (Essentials) training course.
if you have any queries regarding your eligibility to attend the course then contact Web Support.
- Create new pages
- Move, delete and rename folders and files
- Inserting images to conform to the Visual Identity and Web Standards
- Set release and expiry dates
- Add a special character
- create a table of contents
- insert publications from Opus (publications database)
- Knowing what to refer to:
- Faculty Web Editors (for departments, research groups/centres) or
- Web Services (for professional services)
You completed the course: got any comments?