STA Travel are giving away free Eurostar tickets to Paris with the purchase of any longhaul flight.
There is no limit to the number of Eurostar tickets – all you have to do to get one is book with STA Travel before the end of May and mention to the consultant that you would like a free Eurostar ticket.
As long as your ticket is paid for by the end of May, you have until 7 June to arrange your Eurostar journey.
This offer is open to all customers, including staff travelling on University business.
Visit the STA Travel shop on campus today!
Terms and Conditions:
- Subject to availability based on availability of the Tactical Eurostar £59 return fare to Paris (travel within the next 120 days).
- Applicable to new long-haul flight bookings only booked and paid in full by 31 May 2009 (existing folders do not qualify).
- Long haul is defined as any flight outside the EU and over 3 hours in duration.
- Flight must be booked through an STA Travel shop or over the phone.
- Eurostar offer must be mentioned at the time of booking the flight to qualify and Eurostar seat must be booked by 7 June 2009 through the original booking shop/call centre and with reference to the qualifying long haul booking.
- Low cost carriers are excluded from this offer.
- Offer subject to change without notice.
- This offer may not be combined with any other promotional offers or discounts with STA Travel.
- Customers cannot upgrade and pay extra if no availability on their preferred dates on the Eurostar.
- Eurostar tickets are non changeable or refundable.
- Tickets are valid to Paris only and depart from St Pancras Station station only.
- Where the customer subsequently cancels their long haul flight they will incur a cancellation fee of £59 in addition to the relevant flight cancellation costs.