Plans have just been approved for an expansion to the main ‘Fresh’ grocery store on campus; the improved store is expected to open week commencing 10 September 2012.
The expanded store will feature:
- relocation of the Fresh Oriental product range into a defined area of the main store;
- relocation and provision of additional till points/call forward system;
- expansion of key product ranges;
- expansion of the in-store bakery operation;
- increased aisle width;
- incorporation of the Post Office into the main store.
In other developments over the summer period, Santander will be relocated in order to be able to provide a full branch counter service and a new University clothing/memorabilia shop will open to ensure you are never short of those Bath fashion essentials!
There will be a number of changes in order to make this happen. We will be working hard to ensure a minimum of disruption but please bear with us.
The first change will be the closure of the current Fresh Oriental store at 6pm on Friday 1 June to make space available for the relocation of the Santander branch.
From Wednesday 6 June the main ‘Fresh Oriental’ products will be available from the Fresh Grocery Store.
Head of Campus Retail & Commercial Operations