Thank you to everyone who took part in the Internal Homepage survey – all 240 of you.
We’ve sat down and gone through everything you’ve said about what you like and how you think it could be improved and put a short report together. The main things you told us were:
- 70% of you are satisfied with the amount and quality of news items
- 39% of you are dissatisfied with how easy it is to find what you are looking for
- 40% of you are also dissatisfied with the design and layout.
Your main suggestions for improving the Homepage were:
- Categorising archived news for easier searching
- Improving the search engine
- Making the popular links to tools and services more prominent and organising them into categories.
Corporate Communications are now working with Web Services to build the kind of homepage you’ve asked for by the beginning of 2013.
We’d love you to be involved. We’ll be putting ideas together and testing them out in 40 minute sessions over the next nine weeks to see what you think. Your thoughts and opinions will be vital as the new Internal Homepage moves from ideas to reality.
And we can offer cake!
If you’re interested, please let us know!