Related Links

To find out more please contact:
Student Money Service
01225 386968

Student Finance
01225 383045.

» submit an item · an event

Internal News - 13 June 2006

Student support for returning UK and EU undergraduates

Are you a UK student and want your next Student Maintenance Loan payment on time?

If you are a returning UK undergraduate student who has not yet applied for your student support for next year don’t delay or it may hold-up the payment of your Student Loan at the start of next academic year. You can complete your application now online at the Directgov website (see related links section) or return your PR1 form to your Local Authority as soon as possible.

Did you know extra help towards paying your 2006/2007 tuition fees is available to returning UK and EU students?

To take out a Fee Loan for any amount up to the cost of your tuition fees make sure you complete the loan request in your PR1 application form. If you have already returned your form, contact your Local Authority. The fee loan will be paid directly to the University and is not repayable until you are earning over £15k per annum (this threshold may differ for certain EU students). Unfortunately Fee Loans are not available to returning Scottish students.

To find out more please contact the Student Money Service on 01225 386968 or Student Finance on 01225 383045.