Office of Policy and Planning
Our purpose is to provide professional support for the Vice-Chancellor, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Pro-Vice-Chancellors in four key areas:
- strategic planning
- resource allocation
- change/project management.
Our team works to:
- develop corporate planning documents
- provide guidance for the development of subsidiary strategies and action plans
- manage the planning cycle
- evaluate the University’s performance
- provide project management support for strategic corporate initiatives
- oversee statutory returns
- support corporate risk management
- manage the University’s relationship with the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE)
- support committees and groups including, the Vice-Chancellor's Group, Executive Committee and Heads of Department meetings
- identify space management priorities.