We are responsible for developing and delivering the University’s corporate goals and for monitoring progress towards them. Our role is to give professional support to the senior academic officers of the Vice Chancellor's Office.
- July 2012: New approach to time allocation survey
- March 2012: Green impact advice updated and action plans published for 4WNuc
- January 2012: University Ranked 10th in "Green Metric" world university rankings
- December 2011: 4 West Nucleus Green Impact Team Launched
- December 2011: Annual Planning 2011/12 guidance published
- December 2011: Revised Code of Good Practice in Research
- November 2011: Publication of Executive Committee Decisions
- October 2011: University KIS web page published
- October 2011: PGT 'lite' Programme Costing Tool launched.
- September 2011: HEIF 2011-2015 Strategy Agreed: Further information
- September 2011: KIS update published by HEFCE.
- August 2010:New Faculty & School Administrative Structures