Dr Peter Nuttall Acting Director of International Relations Office
The Acting Director is responsible for the leadership and management of international partnerships and the University’s international activities.
Peter leads recruitment, partnership and mobility activities and supports the Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Internationalisation) on delivering the International Strategy.
He is also responsible for the evaluation of new overseas markets and partnerships.
- Director of International Relations, School of Management
- Academic Director of International Partnerships, School of Management
- Associate Professor of Marketing, School of Management
- Chair of the International Working Group (IWG)
- Member of the School of Management Executive Committee
- Global consumer research
- Consumer behaviour and practices of adolescents
- Identity and symbolic consumption
- International strategic alliances in higher education management
- Style and Subculture: small social groups organised around shared fashion and music and how those in emerging adulthood ‘practice’ being part of a group
- Ritual Practices: adolescent experiences of the high school prom and the ‘globalisation’ of this ritual event
- Coping strategies and practices employed by young people from low-income families to gain access to the marketplace and culturally significant adolescent consumption rituals
This person is available to supervise research degree projects
Peter is an experienced educator in the areas of international and global marketing, consumer behaviour and marketing management. He has delivered undergraduate, postgraduate and executive development courses and lectures overseas.
Peter has several years of management experience as the Director of International Relations for the School of Management. His role in the School involves:
- formulating and implementing the international strategy for the School
- acting as a focal point for international strategic partners and organisations in the development and extension of the School’s collaborations including student and staff mobility, research and executive development
- acting as the main liaison between the School and the University by coordinating the School’s international activities with the Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Internationalisation) and the International Relations Office
He has managed several marketing and market research consultancies.