Dr Sally Clift PhD Faculty of Engineering & Design Associate Dean (Graduate Studies)
Sally oversees all Graduate School activities in relation to postgraduate taught and research students in the Faculty of Engineering & Design.
Dr Sally Clift was appointed Associate Dean (Graduate Studies) for the Faculty of Engineering & Design in 2014.
Sally is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, teaching in the area of solid mechanics.
- Member of the Centre for Orthopaedic Biomechanics
- Fellow of the Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine (IPEM)
- Member of the Faculty of Engineering & Design Board of Studies
- Member of the Engineering & Design Faculty Executive Committee
- Member of the Faculty of Engineering & Design Faculty Learning, Teaching & Quality Committee