Professor Stephen Ward Head of Department of Pharmacy & Pharmacology
Stephen Ward is responsible for the research, teaching, management and strategic planning of the Department of Pharmacy & Pharmacology.
- PI3K and its role in the inflammatory process
- Use of bioprobes to analyse the spatio-temporal regulation of phospholipids during T cell migration and activation
- Chemokine receptor internalisation and trafficking
- Molecular and cellular basis of inflammatory bowel disease
- Drug targets in lung transdifferentiation and airway disease
This person is available to supervise research degree projects