Amy Thompson Marketing and Communications Manager
Amy leads the IPR’s marketing and communications strategy and the IPR Programmes.
Amy's responsibilities include:
- running the portfolio of IPR public lectures and events
- manage the delivery of IPR publications
- developing and updating the IPR website
- management of the IPR Policy Fellowship Programme
- marketing the IPR Professional Doctorate in Policy Research and Practice
- management of IPR's social media profiles
Amy has marketing and communications experience from prominent academic environments. Her experience includes developing marketing and communications strategies, web development and redesign, integrated multi–media communications planning, media and policy engagement, policy impact, publication production and event management.
Amy works part time between Tuesday and Friday at 9:30am to 2:30pm.