Fi Lang Marketing Communications Officer
Fi manages the marketing and communications for Research and Innovation Services.
Fi is responsible for:
- writing marketing and communication strategies for RIS
- monitoring the marketing and communications budget for RIS
- managing the University’s account for Research Professional, the database for research funding opportunities
- communicating RIS to external collaborators
- managing University industry contacts
- developing and maintaining content for the RIS website
Fi has worked in RIS as a Funding Information Officer and a Research Development Officer. She has also worked as a website consultant for the Innovation Centre. Fi was originally a Research Development Assistant at the University of Bristol.
Fi has an MSc (Distinction) in Marketing from the University of the West of England. She is also PRINCE2 Foundation accredited.