Dr Sarah Eliot Research Project and Finance Coordinator
Sarah coordinates the activities and finances of externally funded research projects.
As a Project Coordinator, Sarah will support you by:
- helping you set up and close your project
- coordinating your project with partners
- monitoring and reporting progress
- supporting project board meetings
- overseeing project administration and finance
Sarah currently coordinates the WIRC (Water Innovation and Research Centre), a Wessex Water collaboration to engage globally in research and policy on water technologies and resource management.
Before coming to Bath, Sarah worked as a postdoctoral researcher in Sheffield and a Research Administrator at the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute.
Sarah has a PhD in vascular biology.