Shan Bradley-Cong Research Project Coordinator
Shan coordinates the activities and finances of externally funded research projects.
As a Project Coordinator, Shan will support you by:
- helping you set up and close your project
- coordinating your project with partners
- monitoring and reporting progress
- supporting project board meetings
- overseeing project administration and finance
Shan currently coordinates:
Shan's previous experience includes international mobility and recruitment, admissions, research placement, research collaboration, and research event and network. He has also worked closely with the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC), the University of Bristol and the University of Exeter.
Shan is a qualified PRINCE2 Practitioner for project management. He has an MPhil in Renewable Energy and Storage from the University of Bath, and an MEng in Electronic and Electrical Engineering from the Shandong University, China.